Thursday, June 26, 2008

fokk it... its Throwback Thursday

personally. i got a damn good week going. got a beautiful new girl. starting work on MR2. putting last minute touches on the road trip to NYC. man.. im moving, damnit! so because i feel like taking the day off(again), im gonna do my first edition of "Throwback Thursday". you'll thank me for this later

Boogie Down Productions - Love's Gonna Get'cha



Brand Nubian - All For One



NWA - Alwayz Into Somethin'



Convicts - This Is For The Convicts



Dj Quik - Tonite



Big Daddy Kane- Raw


thas whassup... oh yeah. for anyone in LA. Open bar @ Munky King tonight. 7-10pm. im out.. 'til next time. jeah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

always got the jams

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Clyde
Thank you for these throwbacks. I was about half a decade old when these came out (so essentially to me these aren't throw backs they're buried treasure that you've unearthed) Recently I've been going back in time trying to find the influences of my hip hop influences. Thanks for the help! Do you take requests? Ha.

By the way, your transworld articles are my favourite. I wish they were longer. I just stumbled upon your internet writings tonight so I have a lot to read.

Lastly, do you know of any video that has Kareem Campbell's Houston Pro run where he bs 180's the rail to drop? Thanks a mill Clyde! Can't wait for more throwbacks/buried treasure.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home