Thursday, January 22, 2009

Throwback Thursdays: B.I.G. Edition

First time i remember hearing dude, was on the track Party & Bullsh!t. then one day, while on my first trip to Cali. Kareem Campbell & I were riding up 405, and he pulls out this demo tape and asked, "you ever hear of this dude.." That demo tape, happened to be the half-mastered version of Ready to Die. in this edition of Throwback Thursday.. im gonna take this time to give due respect, to one of the best who ever did it- Notorious B.I.G...

Notorious B.I.G.- Rare Freestyle @ age 17


The Notorious B.I.G.- Unbelievable Live At Hot 97


The Notorious B.I.G.- Juicy



The Notorious B.I.G. The What feat. Method Man



The Notorious B.I.G- Kick In the Door



The Notorius B.I.G.- Notorious Thugs feat. Bone Thugs n Harmony


The Notorious B.I.G.- 10 Crack Commandments


"NOTORIOUS" Theatrical Trailer & Soundtrack Spot

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Le Jus Dorange said...

Thank you for beingg you

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home